Home Rights Respecting Schools
Rights Respecting Schools
Aim and objective:
- To educate the whole school about the United Nations conventions on the rights of the child and to achieve the Rights Respecting School Award Level 2.
- Achieved the Rights Respecting School Award Level 1.
- We have learned what the UN conventions on the rights of the child is about.
- We have identified that there are 54 articles (rights)
- Created a booklet about Children’s rights and activities we do at school.
- Become representatives of our school and shared information to all classes about Children’s rights.
- Presented in assembly and taken part in many projects and fund raising activities about Children’s rights.
Rights Respecting Group: